Shipping and Sample Requirements
(Allo-BMT information can be found at the bottom of the page)
The following Test Submission Checklist is provided in order to avoid delays in the testing process:
Complete the Test Request Form (TRF) - incomplete forms will delay processing
- Complete the family history?
- Get the required signatures?
- Obtain copies of the insurance cards?
- Complete the HCP section in full with Ordering HCP name and account number or Name and full address?
- Did you...
Collect and label 7mL sample using the enclosed 10mL vial(s)*
- Complete label(s) on the TRF with patient name and/or ID, birth date and specimen collection date. Peel off the label(s) from the TRF.
- Place label(s) on the vial(s)
- Place vial(s) in the enclosed foam-lined carrier.
- Please make sure the sample is at room temperature
Prepare specimen for shipping
- Place the vial carrier into the enclosed specimen bag
- Copies of patient insurance cards
- Completed TRF
- Specimen bag
Assemble shipping envelope and ship
- Place the assembled test kit into the FedEx Pak with the enclosed air bill placed on the front**
- Samples can be shipped any day of the week
- Please do not write the patient's name on the test box
If you do not have regularly scheduled FedEx pickup, call 800-GO-FEDEX (800-463-3339) to request one. Press "0" and specify you are shipping with a prepaid air bill.
**NOTE: It is the shipper's responsibility to ensure that the package containing a diagnostic specimen conforms to FedEx guidelines along with all applicable local, state, federal and international regulations.
The following checklists are also available for your convenience:
The following information is for patients who have undergone an allogenic Bone Marrow Transplant (allo-BMT):