Why Test with Myriad?
Myriad is the ONLY lab that can offer patients with ovarian cancer both an FDA-approved BRCA test for treatment decisions as well as a CLIA certified hereditary cancer panel test.
BRACAnalysis CDx® and Myriad myRisk®* Update Panel Test is the same price as myRisk testing alone1
* Myriad myRisk has not been reviewed or approved by the FDA. ** Completed Myriad myRisk Update Test TRF required. *** If positive, a Myriad myRisk Update test can be made available by request.
Myriad's Commitment to Patients and Providers
Myriad is committed to giving you the exceptional quality you and your patients deserve and have come to expect from our team of professionals.
Test Optimization and Lab Accuracy
Ensures you are getting accurate results for optimal patient management.
The industry leader in variant classification.
A system of optimized patient care for cancer risk.
- Intended Use: BRACAnalysis CDx® is an in vitro diagnostic device intended for the qualitative detection and classification of variants in the protein coding regions and intron/exon boundaries of the BRCA1 and BRCA2 genes using genomic DNA obtained from whole blood specimens collected in EDTA. Single nucleotide variants and small insertions and deletions (indels) are identified by polymerase chain reaction (PCR) and Sanger sequencing. Large deletions and duplications in BRCA1 and BRCA2 are detected using multiplex PCR.
- Results of the test are used as an aid in identifying ovarian cancer patients with deleterious or suspected deleterious germline BRCA variants, who are or may become eligible for treatment with Lynparza™ (olaparib). Detection of deleterious or suspected deleterious germline BRCA variants by the BRACAnalysis CDx test in ovarian cancer patients is also associated with enhanced progression-free survival (PFS) from Zejula™ (niraparib) maintenance therapy. This assay is for professional use only and is to be performed only at 320 Wakara Way, Salt Lake City, UT 84108.
- For more detailed information about Lynparza and its safety and efficacy please go to www.lynparza.com
- For more detailed information about Zejula and its safety and efficacy please go to www.zejula.com